Thursday, August 8, 2013

more little ones...

Yesterday, i had the implanon taken out finally; it was time to. for those who don't know, the implanon is a form of birth control that stays in your arm for 3 to 5 years, depending on what you get, and is a small rod that you could hold between your forefingers.
now, i've been bedridden all day yesterday since my appt, and i've had a dream when i woke up. about children, again. the second dream. but this is more precise. i saw days, dates, numbers, dialation numbers, down to the decimal. i saw the month (may 30-31), i got the feeling of twin boys. and my soon to be husband was right there with me, telling me to calm and to relax and stuffs as it happened. i saw the hospital room and everything...7.5 i think was one of the dialation numbers...and i woke before 8:15 am this morning...

jason says that we'll take it one step at a time, and my Sister says that I can at least prepare mentally for them...

i'm just...i dunno...not surprised as much anymore???